Author:Benjamin Heath Malkin
|←Author Index: Ma||Benjamin Heath Malkin
|William BlakeA contemporary of|
- Essays on Subjects connected with Civilization (C.Dilly, London) 1795
- A Father's Memoirs of his Child, 1806
- Gil Blas (translation)
- Almahide and Hamet (play)
- The Scenery, Antiquities, and Biography of South Wales
- Obituary, The Gentleman's Magazine, 1842, p. 211
- “Malkin, Benjamin Heath,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.