|←Author Index: Th||Benjamin Thorpe
- Analecta Anglo-Saxonica, 1834
- Northern Mythology in three volumes (1851).
- Elder Edda (1866).
- Anglo-Saxon Version of the Story of Apollonius of Tyre, upon which is founded the play of “Pericles,” from a MS., with a Translation and Glossary (Apollonius the Tyrian Prince)
His other works include:
- Ancient Laws and Institutes of England (1840), an English translation of the laws enacted under the Anglo-Saxon kings
- The Holy Gospels in Anglo-Saxon (1842)
- Codex Exoniensis (1842), a collection of Anglo-Saxon poetry with English translation
- The Homilies of the Anglo-Saxon Church (translation, 1844)
- an English translation of Dr Lappenburg's History of England under the Anglo-Saxon Kings (1845)
- Anglo-Saxon Poems of Beowulf (1855), a translation
- an edition for the Rolls Series of the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle (1861)
- Diplomatarium Anglicum aevi saxonici (1865),
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|