Author:Charles Harold Evelyn White
|←Author Index: Wh||Charles Harold Evelyn White
English cleric; Editor of the The East Anglian.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. H. E. W."
- The Inventories of Church Goods in the Counties of Suffolk, Cambridge and Isle of Ely (1908)
- The Domesday Book of Cambridgeshire (1911)
- The Churches of Cambridgeshire and Isle of Ely (1912)
- (ed.) The journal of William Dowsing 
- (ed.) The East Anglian; or, Notes and queries on subjects connected with the counties of Suffolk, Cambridge, Essex and Norfolk (1890s) in multiple volumes
Works about White
- “White, Charles Harold Evelyn,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.