Author:Charles Harvey Bollman
|←Author Index: Bo||Charles Harvey Bollman
- "Notes on a collection of fishes from the Escambia river, with description of a new species of Zygonectes (Z. escombiæ), Proc. U.S. Nat. Mus., 9: 462-465, (1887).
- "Coregonus tullibee bisselli," Bull. U.S. Fish Comm., 8: 223, (1888).
- "Report upon the fishes of Kalamazoo, Calhoun, and Antrim counties, Michigan.," Bull. U.S. Fish Comm., 8: 219-225, (1888, 1891).
- "A review of the Centrachidæ, or fresh-water sunfishes, of North America," Rept. U.S. Fish Comm., 16: 557-579, pls. 68-72, (1888, 1892).
- The Myriapoda of North America, (edited by Lucien Marcus Underwood), (1893).
Works about Charles Harvey Bollman
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|