Author:Charles James Fox
|←Author Index: Fo||Charles James Fox
|British politician and first Foreign Secretary|
- On refusal to negotiate with France (1800)
- "Speech on the Mediation of Russia" (May 27, 1803)
Works on Fox
- “Fox, Charles James” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Fox, Charles James” by W. Fraser Rae in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1879.
- “Fox, Charles James,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Fox, Charles James” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Fox, Charles James,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Fox, Charles James” by David Hannay in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Fox, Charles James,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Fox, Charles James” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Fox, Charles James,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.