|←Author Index: Ki||Charles Kingsley
English clergyman and novelist.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- The Water Babies
- Westward Ho!
- The Heroes, or Greek Fairy Tales for My Children
- Yeast (1848-51)
- Alton Locke (1850)
- Two Tears Ago
Articles Popular Science Monthly
- “The Study of Physical Science,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 1, August 1872
- “Popular Geology,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 1, September 1872
- Juventus Mundi
- The Last Buccaneer
- Martin Lightfoot's Song
- The 'Old, Old Song'
- The Poetry of a Root-Crop
- Valentine's Day, 1873
- The Sands of Dee
Works about Kingsley
- “Kingsley, Charles” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "Canon Kingsley" in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
- “Kingsley, Charles,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|