|←Author Index: Ma||Charles Mackay
|English poet and journalist|
- Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (1841) Gutenberg
- Voices from the Crowd, and Town Lyrics . 1857
- Legends of the Isles and Other Poems. 1851
- Cavalier Songs and Ballads of England from 1642 to 1684
- Forty Years' Recollections
- “Mackay, Charles” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Mackay, Charles,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.