|←Author Index: Br||Charles Bradlaugh
|English activist and secularist|
- Who Was Jesus Christ?, and What Did He Teach? (1860)
- A Plea for Atheism (1864)
- A Few Words About the Devil (1864)
- Humanity's Gain from Unbelief (1889)
- The credibility and morality of the four Gospels (1860)
- The impeachment of the House of Brunswick (1875)
- The Freethinker's Text-Book (1876)
- Man, Whence and How?
- Religion, What and Why?
- The Roberts-Bradlaugh Debate
- Labor and law (London : R. Forder, 1891)
- Political essays (London : Freethought Pub. Co., 1891)
- Biographies of ancient and modern celebrated freethinkers. (1877)
Works about 
- Annie Besant, Autobiographical Sketches, 1885.
- Annie Besant, An Autobiography, 1893. Chapter 6, 'Charles Bradlaugh', et seq.
- Bonner, Charles Bradlaugh (London, 1908)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|