Author:Daniel Coit Gilman
|←Author Index: Gi||Daniel Coit Gilman
An American educator.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. G."
- "Concluding Address," in The Whitney Memorial Meeting (1897).
- The New International Encyclopædia, 1st edition (editor, with Harry Thurston Peck and Frank Moore Colby)
- "James Monroe" in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, ed. by James Grant Wilson (1914).
- “Universities” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (United States)
Works about Gilman
- “Gilman, Daniel Coit,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1906.
- “Gilman, Daniel Coit” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|