|←Author Index: De||Daniel Defoe
|An English writer, journalist and spy|
- Robinson Crusoe
- The Further Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
- The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders, 1722
- A Journal of the Plague Year, 1722
- Roxana: The Fortunate Mistress
- Political History of the Devil, 1726
- Atlantis Major
- Caledonia, a poem
- Conjugal Lewdness
- The Double Welcome
- Good Advice to the Ladies
- The Dumb Philosopher
- Essay upon Projects
- Serious Reflections of Robinson Crusoe
Works about Defoe
- “Defoe, Daniel,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Daniel Defoe in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- “Defoe, Daniel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
On his works
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.