|←Author Index: Br||Sir David Brewster
|Scottish scientist, inventor and writer|
- The Facts and Fancies of Mr. Darwin (1862)
- The life of Sir Isaac Newton (1836) 
- Note on Copyright, (1840)
Works about Brewster
- “Brewster, Sir David” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Brewster, Sir David” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.