Author:Edward Bouverie Pusey
|←Author Index: Pu||Edward Bouverie Pusey
|Anglican priest and Regius Professor of Hebrew at Christ Church, Oxford|
- Tracts for the Times, 1833 to 1840
- Tract 18: Thoughts on the Benefits of Fasting as Enjoined by our Church, 21 Dec., 1833
- Tract 66: Supplement to Tract 18, 25 June, 1835
- Tracts 67 to 69: Scriptural views of Holy Baptism, 24 Aug., 29 Sep., 18 Oct., 1835
- Tract 77: An Earnest Remonstrance to the Author of 'The Pope's Letter', 1 Nov., 1836
- Tract 81: Catena Patrum IV The Eucharistic Sacrifice, 1 Nov., 1837
- God's Prohibition of the Marriage with a Deceased Wife's Sister, 1860
Works about Pusey
- “Pusey, Edward Bouverie,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.