Author:Edward Schroeder Prior
|←Author Index: Pr||Edward Schroeder Prior
- "Furniture and the Room" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- "Church Building as It Is and as It Might Be" (1898)
- "The Decoration of St Paul’s" (1899)
- A History of Gothic Art in England (1900)
- "The New Cathedral for Liverpool" (1901)
- The Cathedral Builders in England (1905)
- Medieval Figure Sculpture in England (1912) with Arthur Gardner
- Eight Chapters on English Medieval Art: A Study in English Economics (1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.