Author:Elizabeth I of England
|←Author Index: El||Elizabeth I
|Queen of England and Ireland from 1558 to 1603|
- Letter to Sir Francis Walsingham (1570)
- Letter to Mary, Queen of Scots (1571)
- Letters Patent to Sir Humfrey Gylberte (1578)
- A Letter to Sir Amyas Paulet (1586)
- The doubt of future foes (1571)
- Verse Exchange between Elizabeth and Sir Walter Ralegh (1587)
- On Monsieur's Departure (1588-1590)
Works about Elizabeth I
- “Elizabeth, Queen,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.