|←Author Index: Sw||Emanuel Swedenborg
|A Swedish scientist and theologian.|
- Arcane Coelestia (1749-56)
- Earths in the Universe (1758)
- Heaven And Hell (1758)
- Last Judgement (1758)
- The New Jerusalem and its Heavenly Doctrine (1758)
- The White Horse (1758)
- The Four Doctrines; The Lord, The Sacred Scripture, Life, Faith (1763)
- Continuation of the Last Judgement (1763)
- Divine Love and Wisdom (1763)
- Divine Providence (1764)
- Apocalypse Revealed (1766)
- Conjugial Love (1768)
- A Brief Exposition of the Doctrine of the New Church (1769)
- Ineraction of the Soul and Body (1769)
- True Christian Religion (1771)
- Concerning Polygamy
Scientific and Philosophic Works
- Principles of Chemistry (1720)
- Miscellaneous Observations (1722)
- The Principia (1734)
- The Infiinite and Final Cause of Creation (1734)
- The Economy of the Animate Kingdom (1740-1741)
- The Fiber (1741)
- The Rational Psychology (1743)
- The Animal Kingdom (1744-1745)
- The Worship and Love of God (1745)
- “Swedenborg, Emanuel” by Thomas Hitchcock in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- Charles Holbrook Mann, “Swedenborg, Emanuel,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Swedenborg, Emanuel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.