Author:Ernest Mason Satow
|←Author Index: Sa||Ernest Mason Satow
|British scholar, diplomat and Japanologist|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- 1866, British Policy, in The Japan Times
- 1874, Japanese Chronological Tables
- 1884, The Satow Siam Papers: The Private Diaries and Correspondence of Ernest Satow
- 1900, The Voyage of John Saris
- 1917, A Guide to Diplomatic Practice
- 1921, A Diplomat in Japan
- 1925, The Family Chronicle of the English Satows
- 1998, Collected Works of Ernest Mason Satow: Part One—Major Works
- 2001, Collected Works Of Ernest Mason Satow: Part Two—Collected Papers
Works about Satow
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.