Author:Evan James Macgillivray
|←Author Index: Ma||Evan James Macgillivray
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- A Treatise Upon the Law of Copyright (1902)
- A digest of the law of copyright with appendix of statutes (1906)
- The copyright act, 1911, annotated (1912)
- Insurance law relating to all risks other than marine (1912)
- Copyright cases (8 vol.: 1905-49), with W. B. Connell
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1955, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.