|←Author Index: Ni||Florence Nightingale
|English nurse, social reformer and writer|
- Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not, 1860.
- Workhouse nursing
- Letter to the Times editor, July 22, 1891.
Works about Nightingale
- Florence Nightingale, The Angel of the Crimea, 1909 by Author:Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards
- “Nightingale, Florence,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- The Life of Florence Nightingale, 1913 by Author:Edward Tyes Cook
- Nightingale, Florence as it appeared in the 1914 The New Student's Reference Work
- Florence Nightingale as Seen in her Portraits, 1916 by Author:Maude E. Seymour Abbot
- "Florence Nightingale", a chapter from Eminent Victorians by Lytton Strachey
- Florence Nightingale: A Drama, 1922 by Author:Edith Gittings Reid
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.