Author:Frances Ridley Havergal
|←Author Index: Ha||Frances Ridley Havergal
|An English religious poet and hymn writer.|
- I Gave My Life for Thee (1858)
- I Bring My Sins to Thee (1870)
- Ministry of Song (1870)
- Another Year Is Dawning (1874)
- I Am Trusting Thee (1874)
- The four happy days (1874)
- Under the Surface (1874)
- Royal Commandments (1878)
- Loyal Responses (1878)
- Kept for the Master's Use (1879) memoirs
- Life Chords (1880)
- Royal Bounty (1880)
- Little Pillows, or Goodnight Thoughts for the Little Ones (1880)
- Morning bells, or, Waking thoughts for the little ones (1880)
- Swiss Letters and Alpine Poems (1881) edited by J. M. Crane
- Under His Shadow: the Last Poems of Frances Ridley Havergal (1881)
- The Royal Invitation (1882)
- Life Echoes (1883)
- Poetical Works (1884) edited by M. V. G. Havergal and Frances Anna Shaw
- Coming to the King (1886)
- “April” in Littell's Living Age, 133 (1715).
- “August on the Mountains” in Littell's Living Age, 131 (1690).
- “Life-Mosaic” in Littell's Living Age, 132 (1703).
- “The Song of a Summer Stream” in Littell's Living Age, 143 (1842).
- “A Song in the Night” in Littell's Living Age, 132 (1704).
- “Sunshine” in Littell's Living Age, 134 (1735).
- “The Turned Lesson” in Littell's Living Age, 132 (1709).
- “Twilight Voices” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1668).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.