|←Author Index: Gl||Francis Gladwin
|British Orientalist and scholar of Eastern languages.|
- The Persian Moonshee (1822)
- History Of Jahangir (1930) (External scan)
- Dissertations on the rhetoric, prosody, and rhyme of the Persians (1801) (External scan)
- Ayeen Akbery; or, The Institutes of the Emperor Akber (2 vols, 1777, new ed. 1800) (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- A Narrative of Transactions in Bengal (1788)
- Memoirs of the Khojeh Abdulkurreem (1788)
- The Pundnameh (1788)
- Tales of a Parrot
- The Gûlistân of Sâdy (1806) (External scan)
- “Gladwin, Francis,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.