Author:Frederick Orpen Bower
|←Author Index: Bo||Frederick Orpen Bower
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. O. B."
In the public domain
- Bower, Frederick Orpen (1908), The Origin of a Land Flora.
- Bower, Frederick Orpen (1913), "Sir William Hooker 1785—1865" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 126–150.
Possibly not in the public domain
- Bower, Frederick Orpen (1923-1928), The Ferns.
- Bower, Frederick Orpen (1935), Primitive Land Plants.
- “Hofmeister, Wilhelm Friedrich Benedict” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Mohl, Hugo von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1948, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.