Author:Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben
|←Author Index: St||Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben
|Inspector general of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War|
Works about Baron von Steuben
- George Washington Greene, “Baron von Steuben,” The German Element in the War of American Independence, New York: Hurd and Houghton, 1876.
- “Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm August Heinrich Ferdinand, Baron von” by Alexander Johnston in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1888.
- Joel Tyler Headley, “Steuben, Frederick William Augustus Henry Ferdinand von,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Steuben, Frederick William Augustus Henry Ferdinand, Baron von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Steuben, Frederic William Augustus,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm August Heinrich Ferdinand, Baron von” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.