Author:George Augustus Henry Sala
|←Author Index: Sa||George Augustus Henry Sala
- A Journey due North: a Residence in Russia 1856
- How I tamed Mrs. Cruiser 1858
- Twice Round the Clock 1859
- Gaslight and Daylight 1859
- The Baddington Peerage 1860
- Lady Chesterfield's Letters to her Daughter,' 1860
- William Hogarth 1860
- Looking at Life 1860
- Make your Game 1860
- Dutch Pictures 1861
- Accepted Addresses 1862
- Breakfast in Bed,' 1863
- After Breakfast 1863
- The Perfidy of Captain Slyboots 1863
- Quite Alone 1864 (finished by another writer)
- Robson: a Sketch 1864
- Seven Sons of Mammon 1864
- My Diary in America in the Midst of War 1865
- From Waterloo to the Peninsula 1866
- A Trip to Barbary by a Roundabout Route 1866
- The Strange Adventures of Captain Dangerous 1869
- The Two Prima Donnas 1869
- Rome and Venice 1869
- Gaslight and Daylight
Works about Sala
- “Sala, George Augustus Henry” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "George Augustus Sala" in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
- “Sala, George Augustus Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.