|←Author Index: Cr||George Cruikshank
|British caricaturist and book illustrator|
Works as illustrator
- Hone, William (1819), The political house that Jack built
- Egan, Pierce (1821), Life in London
- Various (1835–1853), The Comic Almanack
- Dale, Robert (1834) Descriptive account of the panoramic view, &c. of King George's Sound, and the adjacent country (frontispiece only)
- Dickens, Charles (1836), Sketches by Boz
- Dickens, Charles (1837–1838), The Mudfog Papers
- Dickens, Charles (1838), Oliver Twist
- Various (1842), Omnibus (1842).
- Maxwell, William Hamilton (1845), History of the Irish rebellion in 1798
- Cruikshank, George (1871), [A letter published in The Times of 30 December 1871, claiming credit for much of the plot of Oliver Twist.]
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.