Author:George Gery Milner-Gibson-Cullum
|←Author Index: Mi||George Gery Milner-Gibson-Cullum
|FSA, antiquary, son of Thomas Milner Gibson.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. M. G. C."
- Pedigree of Middleton or Myddelton of Chirk Castle, Denbigh, Stanstead Mountfichet, Essex, Etc. (1896)
- Pedigree of Ray of Denston, Wickhambrook, and Other Places in Suffolk Together with Oakes, Rawlinson, Heigham, Hasted, Etc., All of the Said County. (1903)
- The Inscriptions in the Old British Cemetery of Leghorn (1906)
- Genealogical Notes Relating to the Family of Cullum: From the Records of the Heralds' College, the Hardwick House Collections, Wills, Registers, Etc. (1928)
- “Strode, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Milner-Gibson-Cullum
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.