Author:George Julius Engelmann
|←Author Index: En||George Julius Engelmann
|George Engelmann (1809-1884)American obstetrician and gynecologist, son of botanist|
- Labor among primitive peoples, 1882
- The use of electricity in gynecological practice , St. Louis 1886.
- "The Polar Method of Electrotherapy in Gynecology, application, dosage, and medication" in The Medical News, a Weekly Journal of Medical Science, Vol. 50, Nos. 20-22, May 14-28, 1887.
- History of obstetrics, published by Lea Brothers, 1888.
- Fundamental principles of gynaecological electro-therapy; application and dosage, Publisher- Al Chatterton, New York 1891.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.