Author:George Julius Poulett Scrope
|←Author Index: Sc||George Julius Poulett Scrope
|English geologist, political economist, and politician|
- Considerations on Volcanos (1825)
- Memoir on the Geology of Central France, including the Volcanic formations of Auvergne, the Velay and the Vivarais (1827)
- The Geology and extinct Volcanos of Central France (1858, based on Memoir of the Geology of Central France...)
- Principles of Political Economy, deduced from the Natural Laws of Social Welfare (1833)
- Letters to Lord John Russell on the Further Measures for the Social Amelioration of Ireland (1847)
- History of the Manor and Ancient Barony of Castle Combe (1852)
Works about Scrope
- “Scrope, George Julius Poulett,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.