Author:George Nathaniel Curzon
|←Author Index: Cu||George Nathaniel Curzon
|A British Conservative statesman who served as Viceroy of India.|
- Persia and the Persian Question (1892)
- Frontiers (1907)
- “Cowper, Francis Thomas de Grey,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- Modern Parliamentary Eloquence (Rede Lecture, 1913) (1914) (transcription project)
- Speech delivered in St. Andrew's Hall, Glasgow, on September ii, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
- Speech delivered at Harrow School, October 12, 1914, under the auspices of the Victoria League, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
Works about Curzon
- “Curzon, George Nathaniel, Lord,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- The Indian Biographical Dictionary (1915)/Curzon of Kedleston, First Baron; George Nathaniel
- 1922 Encyclopædia Britannica/Curzon of Kedleston, George Nathaniel Curzon, 1st Marquess
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.