|←Author Index: Pe||George Peacock
|An English mathematician, one of the founder of the Analytical Society.|
- Elementary Treatise on the Differential and Integral Calculus a smaller version of Traité du calcul différentiel et intégral by Sylvestre François Lacroix, 1816.
- Collection of Examples of the Application of the Differential and Integral Calculus, 1820
- Treatise on Algebra, 1830
- Arithmetical Algebra, after 1839
- Symbolical Algebra, after 1839
Works about Peacock
- “Peacock, George (1791-1858),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|