Author:George William Curtis
|←Author Index: Cu||George William Curtis
|American writer, editor, and public speaker|
- “Letter to St. Botolph Club” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- “Hawthorne, Nathaniel,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1892.
- “Sumner, Charles,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Life in the Open Air: Introductory Note” – Introduction to Life in the Open Air and other papers, by Theodore Winthrop. Boston: Ticknor & Fields, 1863
- “Biographical Sketch of the Author” – An introduction to Theodore Winthrop’s novel Cecil Dreeme (1862)
Works about George William Curtis
- “Curtis, George William,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- Carl Schurz, George William Curtis, October, 1904
- “Curtis, George William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Curtis, George William,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.