|←Author Index: Wi||George Wither
|George Wither on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.George Wither (11 June 1588 – 2 May 1667) was an English poet and satirist. — Excerpted from|
- A Poet's Home
- Her Beauty
- Rhomboidal Dirge
- Song: "Lordly gallants!"
- Song: "Shall I, wasting in despair."
- "Amarillis I Did Woo"
- Sonnet: On a Stolen Kiss
- A Christmas Carol
- A Rocking Hymn
- The Marigold
- Sonnet: On the Death of Prince Henry
- From a Satire written to King James I
Works about Wither
- George Wither article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- Wither, George in Dictionary of National Biography.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.