|←Author Index: Wi||George Wither
|George Wither on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.George Wither (11 June 1588 – 2 May 1667) was an English poet and satirist. — Excerpted from|
- A Poet's Home
- Her Beauty
- Rhomboidal Dirge
- Song: "Lordly gallants!"
- Song: "Shall I, wasting in despair."
- "Amarillis I Did Woo"
- Sonnet: On a Stolen Kiss
- A Christmas Carol
- A Rocking Hymn
- The Marigold
- Sonnet: On the Death of Prince Henry
- From a Satire written to King James I
Works about Wither
- George Wither article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- Wither, George in Dictionary of National Biography.