Author:Harold Frederick Neville Gye
|←Author Index: Gy||Harold Frederick Neville Gye
|Hal Gye was an author of cartoons, illustrations and articles for early Australian newspapers and journals.|
- As author
- Father Clears Out (1966)
- The Hole in the Bedroom Floor (1969)
- The Songs of a Sentimental Bloke (1915)
- Doreen (1917)
- The Moods of Ginger Mick (1916)
- Digger Smith (1918)
- Backblock Ballads and Later Verses (1918)
- Melbourne: Herald, Weekly Times, Weekly Times Annual, Sporting Globe, Punch and Table Talk
- Sydney: Arrow, Referee and Smith's Weekly
- Adelaide: Gadfly (editor: C. J. Dennis)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1967, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.