Author:Helen Mary Tirard
|←Author Index: Ti||Helen Mary Tirard
- "A Lady in Ancient Egypt", The Woman’s World 1 (1887-8)
- "The Great Sphinx: Ideas of the Sphinx in the Ancient World", Archaeological Journal 47 (1890)
- Sketches from a Nile Steamer: For the Use of Travellers in Egypt, with Nestor Tirard (1891)
- Life in Ancient Egypt by Adolf Erman (1885), translated by H. M. Tirard (1894)
- The Book of the Dead (1910)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1943, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.