|←Author Index: Ba||Henri Barbusse
|A French novelist, journalist, and communist, famous for his description of World War I.|
- The Inferno (L'Enfer, 1908, English translation 1918)
- Under Fire: the Story of a Squad (Le Feu, 1916, English translation by Fitzwater Wray 1917)
- The Knife Between the Teeth (Le Couteau entre les dents, 1921)
- Light (Clarté, 1919)
- Stalin. A New World Seen Through the Man (Staline. Un monde nouveau vu à travers un homme, 1936)
- The Inferno, Project Gutenberg
- "Under fire", ibiblio
- "Under Fire", The Heritage of the Great War
- Light, Project Gutenberg
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.