|←Author Index: Fo||Henry Ford
|Ford Motor Company and father of modern assembly lines used in mass production.Henry Ford was the founder of the|
- Love poem to his wife, ~1890
- The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem, 1920+ 4-volume collection of articles from the Dearborn Independent.
- My Life and Work, 1922 Autobiography
- Statement by Henry Ford, 1927, published in the American Jewish Year Book
- My Friend, Mr. Edison, 1930
- First radio speech, October 19, 1932
By Henry Ford
- Statement in the Detroit Free Press: World-Wide Campaign for Universal Peace, August 22, 1915
- Statement in the Detroit Free Press: Sloths and Lunatics in Military Cliques, September 5, 1915
- Interview with the Chicago Tribune, May 25th, 1916
- Interview with the Detroit News, November 4, 1916
- Interview with the New York World, February 17, 1921
- Interview: Why I Favor Five Days' Work With Six Days' Pay, World's Work, October 1926 pp. 613-616.
- Interview on his plans and his philosophy, Literary Digest, January 7, 1928
- Interview with the San Francisco Examiner, August 28, 1928
About Henry Ford
- Telephone Resulted in Mill Purchase, February 20, 1910; p.34
- Why Henry Ford Fought the Selden Patents, The Sun, January 14, 1906, Third Section, Page 13
Works about Henry Ford
- Henry Ford’s Own Story, by Rose Wilder Lane, 1917
- The Truth about Henry Ford, by Sarah T Bushnell, The Reilly & Lee Co, 1922. OCLC 2406424all editions
- “Ford, Henry,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- Since Henry Ford Apologized to Me (Rose), lyrics by Billy Rose, 1922
- Der emes̀ ṿegen Henri Ford (The Truth about Henry Ford), in Yiddish by David Louis Meckler 1924. OCLC 44745166all editions
- Since Henry Ford Apologized to Me (The Happiness Boys), song by The Happiness Boys, 1927
- The Triumph of an Idea: The story of Henry Ford, by Ralph Henry Graves, 1934 (transcription project)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1947, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.