Author:Henry George Bohn
|←Author Index: Bo||Henry George Bohn
|Often referred to as H. G. Bohn, British publisher|
- The Origin and Progress of Printing (1857)
- Biography and Bibliography of Shakespeare (1863)
- Dictionary of Quotations (1867)
- Handbook of Proverbs
- Handbook of Games
- Guide to the Knowledge of Pottery and Porcelain
- Guinea Catalogue (1841)
- Compiled The Works of James Gillray (1851)
- Edited Hudibras by Samuel Butler (1859)
- Containing Life of Samuel Butler
- The Bibliographer's Manual of English Literature by William Thomas Lowndes (6 vols., 1864, orig 1834)
- Chronicles of the Crusades (1908)
Works about Bohn
- “Bohn, Henry George” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Bonn, Henry George” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Bohn, Henry George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Bohn, Henry George” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York, 1920.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|