Author:Henry Howarth Bashford
|←Author Index: Ba||Henry Howarth Bashford
|English physician, writer, and poet.|
- Tommy Wideawake (1903)
- The Manitoban: a romance (1904)
- The pilgrims' march (1909)
- The corner of Harley street; being some familiar correspondence of Peter Harding, M. D. (1911)
- Pity the poor blind (1913)
- Vagabonds, Périgord (1914)
- The plain girl's tale (1919)
- Half-past bedtime (1922)
- Augustus Carp., esq., by himself, being the autobiography of a really good man (1924)
- The happy ghost, and other stories (1925)
- Behind the fog, a tale of adventure (1926)
- The Harley street calendar (1929)
- Lodgings for twelve (1935)
- Wiltshire harvest (1953)
- Songs out of school (1916)
- "The Vision of Spring, 1916" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1961, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.