Author:Henry Thomas Colebrooke
|←Author Index: Co||Henry Thomas Colebrooke
|English official in India. He wrote works on Indian culture, language; botanist.|
- Kosha, Or Dictionary of the Sanscrit Language by Umura Singha with an English Interpretation and Annotations by H.T. Colebrooke. (3rd edition, 1891). Calcutta: Haragobinda Rakshit.
- Miscellaneous Essays. London: W.H. Allen & Company. 
- On the Religion and Philosophy of the Hindus. London: Williams & Norgate.
- Algebra, with Arithmetic and mensuration: from the Sanscrit of Brahmegupta. By Brahmagupta, Bhāsakārācārya.
- "Description of select Indian Plants" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 12:351–361
- Digest of Hindu law, on contracts and successions, Volume 1, Higginbotham, 1874
- Remarks on the husbandry and internal commerce of Bengal
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|