|←Author Index: Yu||Sir Henry Yule
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. Y."
Contributions to 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Mandeville, Jehan de” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Polo, Marco” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Prester John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Ramusio” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Yule, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Obituary: Henry Yule", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 36, April 1890
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.