|←Author Index: Ka||Herbert Kaufman
|American writer, newspaperman, and poet.|
- The Stolen Throne (c. 1907; co-authored with May Isabel Fisk and illustrated by Howard Chandler Christy and Herman Rountree)
- The Winning Fight (c. 1910)
- Do Something! Be Something! (c. 1912)
- The Efficient Age (c. 1913)
- The Clock that Had No Hands (c. 1912)
- The Song of Guns (1914, reissued in 1915 as "The Hell-Gate of Soissons And Other Poems")
- Neighbors (c. 1914)
- The Hell-Gate of Soissons, and other poems (1915).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1947, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.