|←Author Index: Di||Humphry Ditton
- Of the Tangents of Curves
- A Treatise on Spherical Catoptrics, 1707
- The general laws of nature and motion, 1705
- Principia of Newton : An Institution of Fluxions, 1706
- Synopsis Algebraica of John Alexander, 1709
- A treatise of perspective demonstrative and practical, 1712
- Discourse on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, 1714
- The New Law of Fluids, 1714
Works about Ditton
- “Ditton, Humphrey,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.