|←Author Index: To||Isaac Todhunter
- The Elements of Euclid for the use Of Schools and Colleges (1862)
- Treatise on the Differential Calculus and the Elements of the Integral Calculus (1852, 6th ed., 1873)
- Treatise on Analytical Statics (1853, 4th ed., 1874)
- Treatise on the Integral Calculus (1857, 4th ed., 1874)
- Treatise on Algebra (1858, 6th ed., 1871)
- Treatise on Plane Coordinate Geometry (1858, 3rd ed., 1861)
- Plane Trigonometry (1859, 4th ed., 1869)
- Spherical Trigonometry (1859)
- History of the Calculus of Variations (1861)
- Theory of Equations (1861, 2nd ed. 1875)
- Examples of Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions (1858, 3rd ed., 1873)
- Mechanics for beginners, with numerous examples (1867)
- History of the Mathematical Theory of Probability from the Time of Pascal to that of Lagrange (1865)
- Researches in the Calculus of Variations (1871)
- A history of the mathematical theories of attraction and the figure of the earth from the time of Newton to that of Laplace (1873)
- Elementary Treatise on Laplace's, Lame's and Bessel's Functions (1875)
- Natural Philosophy for Beginners (1877).
- Mensuration (1869)
- Analytic Statics (1853),
Works about Todhunter
- “Todhunter, Isaac,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.