|←Author Index: Bu||Isabel Burton
|Richard Francis Burton.wife and partner of explorer, adventurer, and writer Sir|
- The life of Captain Sir Richd F. Burton, 1893.
- The Romance of Isabel, Lady Burton, 1897, completed by William Henry Wilkins after her death
- Lord Houghton at Fryston Hall, article published as part of Celebrities at Home in The World, 20 June 1877
- The inner life of Syria, Palestine, and the Holy Land: from my private journal, London: H.S. King & Co., 1875.
- Arabia, Egypt, India: A Narrative of Travel, 1879.
- Prevention of cruelty, and anti-vivisection., 1879.
- The Revival of Christianity in Syria: Its Miracles and Martyrdoms, 1871-2
- The Passion-Play at Ober-Ammergau, 1880
- Will and Last Wishes of Isabel Burton, held at Wiltshire Record Office, Box 2, 2667/26
- Gamana-Gamanam, 1879 letter to The Athenaeum
- Letter regarding Dr. Livingstone sent to Daily Telegraph,
- Letter to the Journal of Gypsy Lore Society, 1891
- Sir Richard Burton: An Explanation and a Defence, published in the November 1892 New Review
- Letter regarding the Nile
- Letter regarding the Nile II
- Iracema, the honey lips: a legend of Brasil, by José de Alencar, 1886
Works about Burton
- Poem by Richard Burton, written to Isabel, 1856
- Burton, Sir Richard and Lady as it appeared in Every Woman's Encyclopaedia Volume IV, by J. A. Brendon.
- Death of Lady Isabel Burton, as it appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald, May 2, 1896
- “Burton, Isabel,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|