Author:Isabella Fyvie Mayo
|←Author Index: Ma||Isabella Fyvie Mayo
|Scottish poet and novelist, also wrote under the pseudonym Edward Garrett|
- “The Deaf Musician” in Littell's Living Age, 127 (1643).
- “Sailed To-Day” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1665).
- “Silenced and Forgotten” in Littell's Living Age, 128 (1651). A Monk's Soliloquy.
- “Will's Widow” in Littell's Living Age, 132 (1707).
- “The Wind on the Hill” in Littell's Living Age, 151 (1948).
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.