Author:James Drummond Anderson
|←Author Index: An||James Drummond Anderson
|Member of the Indian Civil Service, teacher in Bengali at the University of Cambridge|
- The Language of Gesture, in volume 31, (1920), pp. 70–71
- The Six Simpletons and Other Stories, in volume 31, (1920), p. 144
- Some Experiments on the Reproduction of Folk-Stories, in volume 31, (1920), p. 151–153
- Review of Sir J. G. Frazer’s Sir Roger de Coverley and other Literary Pieces. in volume 31, (1920), p. 257
- Review of Rai Sahib Dinesh Chandra Sen’s Sajher Bhog. in volume 31, (1920), pp. 258–260
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1920, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.