Author:James Edwin Thorold Rogers
|←Author Index: Ro||James Edwin Thorold Rogers
|English economist, historian and Liberal politician|
- Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations (editor)
- History of Agriculture and Prices in England from 1259 to 1795
- Manual of Political Economy for Schools
- Protests of the Lords (editor)
- Six Centuries of Work and Wages
- The Economic Interpretation of History
- The Industrial and Commercial History of England
- The Relations of Economic Science to Social and Political Action
- The Story of Nations, Holland
Works about Rogers
- "Obituary: James Edwin Thorold Rogers", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 38, January 1891
- “Rogers, James Edwin Thorold,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.