|←Author Index: Ha||James Hakewill
- The History of Windsor and its Neighbourhood (1813)
- A Picturesque Tour of Italy (1820)
- A Picturesque Tour of the Island of Jamaica (1825)
- Plans, Sections, and Elevations of the Abattoirs in Paris, with considerations for their adoption in London. (1828)
- An attempt to Determine the Exact Character of Elizabethan Architecture (1st ed: 1835; 2nd ed: 1836).
- Cælebs suited, or the Stanley Letters, (1812, attributed)
- “Hakewill, James,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.