Author:James Henry Leigh Hunt
|←Author Index: Hu||James Henry Leigh Hunt
|An English essayist and writer.|
- Jar of Honey
- Inexhaustibility of the Subject of Christmas
- “Hunt, James Henry Leigh,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hunt, James Henry Leigh,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Letter to Leigh Hunt, May 10, 1817 by John Keats
- Mr. T. Moore.-Mr. Leigh Hunt, by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.