Author:James Hingston Tuckey
|←Author Index: Tu||James Hingston Tuckey
|Irish naval officer in the Royal Navy, explorer and journaller. Has had name attributed as James Kingston Tuckey through many references from the second half of the nineteenth century.|
- An account of a voyage to establish a colony at Port Philip in Bass's Strait on the south coast of New South Wales, in His Majesty's Ship Calcutta, in the years 1802-3-4 (1805)
- Maritime Geography and Statistics (1815)
- Narrative of an Expedition to Explore the River Zaire (1818)
Works about Tuckey
- “Tuckey, James Kingston,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Tuckey, James Kingston,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.