Author:James Hingston Tuckey
|←Author Index: Tu||James Hingston Tuckey
|Irish naval officer in the Royal Navy, explorer and journaller. Has had name attributed as James Kingston Tuckey through many references from the second half of the nineteenth century.|
- An account of a voyage to establish a colony at Port Philip in Bass's Strait on the south coast of New South Wales, in His Majesty's Ship Calcutta, in the years 1802-3-4 (1805)
- Maritime Geography and Statistics (1815)
- Narrative of an Expedition to Explore the River Zaire (1818)
Works about Tuckey
- “Tuckey, James Kingston,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Tuckey, James Kingston,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|