Author:James John Garth Wilkinson
|←Author Index: Wi||James John Garth Wilkinson
|Swedenborgian. Linguist, poet, author.|
- Improvisations from the Spirit (1857),
- Emanuel Swedenborg; a biography
- William Blake, Wilkinson, ed., Songs of Innocence and of Experience, 1839 Pickering
- Wilkinson, Clement John. James John Garth Wilkinson : a memoir of his life, with a selection of his letters (1911) archive.org
- “Wilkinson, James John Garth,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Thompson Cooper, Men of the Time, 1884 (11th edition) London: George Routledge & Sons
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.